1. Hello there! What kind of company did you start and who are you?
My name is C.R. Venkatesh and I am the co-founder of Thooya Innovations. The organization leaps forward with a Vision of opening defecation cities, rendering hygienic sanitation facilities, and a Mission paving the way to decadent, safe and hygienic toilet experience to 200 million people by 2025.
2. What is your future goal for the year 2022?
Despite the bleak forecasts and the lingering threat of the pandemic, we continue to strive for development. Our initial focus will be In the regions of Tamilnadu, Karnataka, and Pondicherry. We hope to reach our target of 4000 toilets.
3. When was your company founded & Who are the founders?
Our company was started in April 2021. I am the Managing Director of the company. The other founders include Mr. Rajarathinam Ilankovan – CEO, Mrs. Poornima Venkatesh – COO, and Mr. Tamilmanian Nagalingam – CIO
4. What is the source of funding for your organisation?
We are currently self-funded and bootstrapped. However, we are developing growth strategies with associate partners and investors.
5. What is your life mantra?
Anything is possible, especially the impossible.
6. What advice (suggestions) would you offer to other entrepreneurs who are just getting started?
Don’t stop searching for ways to assist people in overcoming today’s most pressing challenges; BE THE SOLUTION. Once you’ve decided to take a new direction, follow it with zeal, determination, perseverance, and caution.
7. How Is Your Business Model Beneficial From A Value Addition Perspective To The Clients Compared To Other Companies’ Models?
We never settle for anything less than what’s best for the client. In this case, we seek to stand out by focusing on elite toilets and the far superior sanitary experience people can derive from them.