On 28th September 2022, Linked In, an Online professional network, released the list of the top 25 start-ups in India that are innovating in the year 2022 and have been resilient in an uncertain market environment.
CRED, which is a unified payments interface, has topped the list of top 25 startups by Linked In. CRED, Valued at $6.4 Billion, has moved to First Position in 2022 and was at the third position in the year 2021.
As CRED offers benefits to employees such as ElderCare, egg freezing, one-on-one support for mental wellness, etc. The company has set new standards for employee well-being programs conducted by the companies., According to Linked In.
upGrad, India’s largest Online Education Company, has been given the second spot in the list of top 25 startups. upGrad has diversified courses and content for professionals and students to upskill and grab better opportunities.
Other Startups Rank
- Groww, an online Investment Platform, has been given the third spot in the List of Startups. Groww has given the platform to investors so that they can invest in stocks, mutual funds, etc, and can perform an objective evaluation of various investment instruments.
- Zepto, a 10-minute grocery delivery app, has secured the fourth position on the list by Linked In for top Startups in India.
- MBA Chaiwala has secured the sixth position and Spinny, a full-stack car buying platform has secured the seventh position in the List.
Parameters Considered by Linked In to prepare the List,
Linked In has taken into consideration four parameters to make the list of the top 25 startups in India. These four parameters are,
- Jobseeker interest
- Employee growth
- Engagement ratio in the company
- Successfulness in attracting talent
Complete List of 25 Startups of Linked In List of Top 25 Startups in India
- Skyroot Aerospace
- MBA Chai Wala
- The Good Glamm Group
- Ditto Insurance
- Living Food
- AgniKul Cosmos
- Stanza Living
- Pocket FM
- Zypp Electric
Linked In after considering different parameters has given the numbers in the list of top 25 startups. Many companies have just debuted in the list and many others have been on the list for a few years but this list is not exhaustive, there are other startups as well that are doing good and could come in the upcoming years.