Mobile applications and its importance couldn’t be beaded in a single string. Mobile applications abduct the current era, and their reliance is inching one step forward now and then. From watching the latest news, shows, playing games, ordering food, booking a cab, etc. everything is just a smartphone tap away. But have you ever wondered what drives mobile apps to succeed in this ever so changing world?
The answer is simple, the excessive use of smartphones. Almost everyone carries a smartphone nowadays, and when there are smartphones, the need for mobile applications multiplies. Many startups in the market are thriving to attain glory in the field of mobile app development. However, there is only a handful of highly recognizable who have been working day-in-day-out and set a benchmark for others.
Today, we have come up with an exceptional and inspiring success story of a leading mobile app development company Fluper. It is an NSIC, MSME, IBM, and NASSCOM accredited and ISO 9001:2013 certified company that found its roots in the year 2013. They are a trusted organization that offers web and mobile application design and development and has achieved multiple milestones globally.
With a hefty experience of more than nine years, Fluper has been setting high standards in the mobile app development market. It has emerged as the frontier and has been flourishing with ease courtesy, a phenomenal work environment.
How it Get Started?
CEO Mr. Anshul Sharma is the building block behind Fluper, who put all his heart and soul for the success of the company. He started the company with two people and never backed down from any challenge. As of now, the company has 350+ highly skilled and dedicated developers.
When asked about how they are helping business to reach immaculate heights, CEO Mr. Anshul Sharma said,
“We have commenced the company with just two people, and now we are a vast team of seasoned professionals.”We are here to serve our clients the perfect solutions so that they can grow their business internationally. Teamwork is our biggest strength and makes us competent in achieving multiple milestones within such a short span.”
What Was the Motive?
When Fluper was instigated, it was majorly an Online Technical Forum named “Fluper Tech Forum.” Boasting innovative minds to come together and flourish. However, they soon started implementing realistic and creative ideas and put a step forward in the field of web design and development. 2016 turned out to be a breathtaking year when Fluper finally made it colossal in the mobile app design and development facet.
Services offered by Fluper are:
- Mobile Application Development
- UI/UX Designing
- Mobile Web Designing
- Android Application Development
- iOS Application Development
- Hybrid Application Development
- Gaming Application Development
- Custom Website Designing
- E-Commerce Website Designing
- Custom Web Development
- Software Development
- Business Growth & Development
- Web designing
Mistakes that turned out to be the most significant learning for Anshul Sharma
As we all know, hard work is a perfect blend of both success and challenges. To succeed, you will fail at least once, but it is your sheer grit and perseverance, which almost every time helps you to rise from the ashes.
Here are some mistakes that helped Anshul Sharma learn more broadly.
- Conflict of mindset: Fluper was formed under the guidance of Mr. R.K. Sharma, the father of CEO Anshul Sharma. He soon realized that both father and the son had different mindsets, which is somehow acceptable as you can’ expect the same vision from two other minds.
- Lack of Experience: Having no experience of running a business firm, he played a gamble for sure. However, he always had an understanding of how things work courtesy with his previous work experience
- A sense of fear: Nerves always get the better of you when you start something new. According to him, no matter how good your choices are, you need to obstinate to grow further. This was one of his failures at the beginning.
- Lack of connection: While starting a business, it is imperative to have great relationships that eventually help you in crossing the initial hurdles. However, this wasn’t the case with Mr. Anshul Sharma, which ultimately led him to fail in analyzing his target audience initially.
- A perfect team initially wasn’t there: An ideal team is a dire need for any organization to prosper in the long run. He realized this point later, which turned out to be his fifth mistake at the initial stage.
When asked what the biggest achievement of Fluper is, Mr. Anshul Sharma was quick to respond with a brilliant answer and, i.e., gaining the trust of the global clients. However, Fluper’s accolades are as follows,
- Best startup of the year in 2018 by Innovative India.
- It ranked number #1 mobile app development company by AppFutura, GoodFirms, and Clutch.
- It was featured in ‘Innovative India’ as a revolutionary app company.
Read More:- The Success Story of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
The success story of Fluper isn’t limited till here. Having gain accolades worldwide courtesy their consistent performance, it is now essential to maintain their goodwill. Behind their success, there was lots of struggle, challenges, patience, and, most importantly, the sheer hard work of Mr. Anshul Sharma. Still, the never to die attitude, despite initial efforts, kept him floating. The journey doesn’t end here, because new challenges are knocking at the door.